Commented: What do you call the metal mesh/trellis on the porch railing? How is it attached to the wood? I have been searching for a set of chairs like the red one on the right (looks liks it will rock or bounce a little?) Can you tell me where you found it? Thanks!
April 20, 2013 in Photo Questions  
Commented: I actually bought some from Ikea a couple of years ago just like these. They look like much better quality than you would expect for Ikea fabrics.
September 17, 2012 in Photo Questions  
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™