Commented: Kitchen Redesign Hi. Where is the new microwave spot?
November 18, 2014 in Before & After  
Commented: Where can I find the table? What is to table top material? Hi I see nobody answered but i have come across the same effect in other pics and it is 3D croma. It's a type of glass top and lights can be installed to maximise effect
September 5, 2014 in Photo Questions  
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™