13,600 vintage art on canvas Home Design Photos

Melbourne Decking
5 Reviews
Upwey, backyard
Ideabooks10,047
Questions6
Incorporate art and artifacts to tell your story. Perhaps you have returned from a trip abroad with souvenirs or artifacts. Placed appropriately, these pieces will help you tell your story. A few pieces here and there will be sufficient. Remember, you are subtly telling your story, not creating a flea
“A front gate with a bang.” — capt_k_design
Northern Virginia Full Service Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
We are a general contracting firm that specializes in doing high quality work at honest prices, which allows our customers to do more for less or achieve substantial savings from our competition.
Sponsored
Greenwood Homes
4 Reviews
Truckee Mountain Lodge
Ideabooks714
Questions1
KOHLER Vintage(R) 72" x 42" freestanding
wall art
“Floor” — mandyrosschs
Corynne Pless
My Houzz: Colorful Vintage Finds fill a Chic Modern Farmhouse
Ideabooks1,357
Questions0
My Houzz: Colorful Vintage Finds fill a Chic Modern Farmhouse
kids' art
“Could put a bunk bed nook between the closet and bathroom upstairs” — lspruitt
Sarah Greenman
1 Review
Dallas, TX: Matt & Kathryn Janes
Ideabooks6,872
Questions8
I like the combination of mediterranean night tables and bed and vintage French style chandelier
The ice-blue and terra-cotta master suite is an elegant collection of plush pillows, silk textiles and vintage accents. Janes replaced a ceiling fan with an antique chandelier over the bed.Paint: Sea Salt, Sherwin-Williams
“Guest bedding colors” — tgiordano
Murphy & Co. Design
4 Reviews
The Gatehouse
Ideabooks7,919
Questions10
Alcove positioned for morning light. The ‘leather sheet’ chairs are from Vermont. The rug is antique oriental. The pharmacy rack {foreground} is a vintage French piece found in Los Angeles. Photos by Susan Gilmore
morning light. The leather sheet chairs are from Vermont, and the vintage rack came from a French pharmacy.A few unexpected modern touches keep the space fresh, including stainless steel kitchen counters, an Eames lounge chair and outsider art.
“knotty pine trim, cabinets” — camarie13
Hostetler Custom Cabinetry
Downtown Remodel
Ideabooks541
Questions2
industrial meets vintage
Wooden, vintage dining table
“Bookshelf” — cludwigharris
Historical Concepts
4 Reviews
Fish Camp Beach Cottage
Ideabooks2,469
Questions4
Vintage for other bedrooms
vintage flair of the room
Art, walls
“This is the type of bedspread I was referring to as chenile” — svturc
Christopher Burns Interiors
1 Review
A Modern Gem
Ideabooks11,167
Questions5
Most of the glass we buy is vintage. There is a wonderful store in NYC called "End of History" They have a huge selection on vintage glass.
Multiuse dining room. I was just trying to figure out how to store the art supplies cleverly and discreetly in the dining room which is really our creative work space 95% of the time and a formal dining room the other 5%, but
“the idea here is that you can use a dining room for more than a dining room, books are good too.” — pjck
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™