Houzz is the new way to design your home.
149,815 warmlyyours1 Home Design Photos
Heritage Design Studio
Kaleidoscope of Homes (Simmons Estate Homes)
it quite dramatic though. Here's a couple more images for you: The 1st is the same hallway looking from the stairs back (opposite direction- just a photo I snapped myself- not professional). The 2nd is the upstairs gallery- (that 1st barrel vault is almost 8' long and 4' wide). The gallery behind is
(the answer to your question). The arches themselves are 5' wide, 8' tall and the thickness of the wall (or the arch depending on how you look at it) is 1'. I've also done this at a smaller scale of 5' wide hall and 4'-0" wide arches. This was a 9000 s.f. house that we knew was going to have 20,000 plus
design decisions on that level, although the interior designers, Lawanna Wood (http://www.houzz.com/user/lawannawood) and Pamela Randall (http://prandall1.photobiz.com/?pageID=868717) both collaborated on the interior design for this house and might be privy to that information.
I am living in india, Gujrat, Ahmedabad, I am living in 1BHK Appartment, and i want to extend my house from living room to bed room. My appartment in on 2nd floor. pl. give me the idia.
1. Stick with warm, neutral walls. If your target demographic is "young professional" or "young family," try using a warm gray as a neutral wall color. The gold or pinky-beige wall color you chose 10 years ago is going to seem outdated to this new group of home buyers. On-trend neutrals like grays
1. Gray and yellow in the San Francisco Bay Area. Gray and yellow continued to be a popular color palette for homes in 2012, and Houzzers loved the inspiration that this living
Rabaut Design Associates, Inc.
Garden Hills Residence
Available in 2 sizes: 30 x 22 x 17-1/2 24 x 22 x 17-1/2 http://www.us.kohler.com/us/Gilford-30-x-22-x-9-1-2-wall-mount-top-mount-single-bowl-kitchen-sink/productDetail/Apron-Front-Sinks/416259.htm?brandId=432843&skuId=33
Mark WIlliams Design Associates
Druid Hills Master Bath Renovation
Updating previous comment on January 12th. The Walker Zanger Collection's Hexagon is actually a 1.25" (1 1/4") size Hexagon. We offer a 1" and a 2" so while ours is close it is not the "same". Just wanted to clarify. However what is interesting is the measurement
Carolina Kitchens of Charleston, Inc.
Elegant Traditional Dining Room with Custom China Cabinets
1-1403-12 may be this one, it is hard to tell how many lights from the picture.
Try Savoy House 1-1401-8. There are other model numbers for other sizes. It's a start...
Savoy house 1-1401-8. Or 1-1403-12
Carolina Design Associates, LLC
the bin pull pictured below (it is #M359, but comes in several different finishes) http://www.topknobs.com/ProductDetail.aspx?opt=prod&l1=0&l2=1&prod_id=M359&prod_type=-1
1. Eye-catching copper and gray. Traditional copper lanterns set over a marble-topped kitchen island add an unexpected touch to this kitchen. Houzz readers
New Eco Landscapes
Modern in Bed-Stuy
Get More From Your Small Backyard #1 1. Break it into multiple rooms or zones. Create multiple functions by strategically using built-ins and arranging furniture to establish different “rooms”
1. Break it into multiple rooms or zones. Create multiple functions by strategically using built-ins and arranging furniture to establish different “rooms”
1. Break it into multiple rooms or zones. Create multiple functions by strategically using built-ins and arranging furniture to establish different “rooms” for lounging, dining, mingling and cooking. This backyard space in Brooklyn, New York, has all four zones. 2. Implement a smart lighting design.