Houzz is the new way to design your home.
168,455 warmlyyours1 Home Design Photos
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
Hi Vlarson, This is a 2" thick top, but after after planing ended up being around 1 1/2"- 1 3/4" thick. Here are some additional photos as well as a link to this product on our site. We can custom to any base, size, color and texture. Let me know if I can answer any other questions! 978-505-3222 .
20% off your first order! Use code HOUZZ
In Porcelanosa stores until 9/30/14
Tile, Kitchen & Bath Products
Visit our East Brunswick Showroom
Visit our East Brunswick Showroom
PORCELANOSA endeavors to be the industry leader by providing trendsetting cutting-edge designs of unparalleled beauty and refinement, uncompromising quality, and technologically superior products.
Alexander Johnson Photography
1. Insérez une touche de roseUne des premières touches déco à prendre en compte, c’est la couleur rose. Attention toutefois à utiliser cet élément avec
oh P1 shows up everywhere.
1. "Instant Space," Betsy Burnham. A pioneer of the online decorating concept, Betsy Burnham of Burnham Design developed Instant Space, her online design
scale, a shopping list with resources available locally in your area or online and step-by-step instructions for pulling the room together.Cost: $975 to $1,950Is it right for you? Instant Space is a great option for those pining to work with a fancy decorator but who want to implement the design on their
Smith & Vansant Architects PC
above the sink (WFCM5640). This is a nice unit in that the sash both open out without anything obscuring the view. The frame size is 4' - 8 1/2" wide x 3' -4 1/8" high
DKC-54, Alkyd Satin. This house is on the cover of This Old House Magazine - April 2013 and the resources in the back call the Donald Kaufman color 16-1 Snoflake by Pratt & Lambert (probably a close match).
milled wood boarding that we like to call 'nickel gap'. The milling on the edge of the boards provides a tongue-and-grove fit that leaves an approximate 1/8" gap/reveal between each board. The paint color is Sherwin Williams Topsail SW6217.
1. Go for stainless steel. If your budget allows, update your appliances to stainless steel options; they will provide just the right modern touch to a more traditional space. If you’re working on saving toward these big purchases, start small by upgrading your kitchen’s hardware to sleek, contemporary
you either need to be careful with it or be OK with it developing a patina over time.Cost: Varies depending on the stone but typically starts around $1,000More: Slate Surfaces Rock for Strength and StyleSoapstone for Germ Free Beauty and Durability
Buy My 1st Home in New York
Thank you so much for the kind accolades and congrats on your 1st home. My apologies but our firm is not set up to do one-off pieces.
Stiles | Fischer Interior Design
Stiles Fischer recent projects
On your accent wall you said you used 5 1/2 boards of mdf.what size mf
chairs are from Lee Industries, and custom upholstered in a Kravet fabric. Message me if you are interested in pricing. They would probably be in the $1,500 each range.
Color on 1 wall
Ryland Peters & Small | CICO Books
Flea Market Chic
1. "It’s a family heirloom." Even if the value is only sentimental, how many things do you hold onto because they were your grandfather’s or your aunt’s
1. „Das ist ein Familienerbstück“ Auch wenn es sentimental ist – an wie vielen Dingen halten Sie nur fest, weil Sie Ihrem Großvater gehört haben, Ihrer
1. C’est un héritage familialMême si la valeur en est seulement sentimentale, à combien d’objets vous accrochez-vous parce qu’il appartenait à votre grand-père
Renovating in Woodbridge? Contact a local pro