Houzz is the new way to design your home.
2,024 workout Home Design Photos
by Jodi Feinhor-Dennis
basement idea for corner workout area
5. Stair workout. Tuck a small workout space right beneath that awkward area under the stairs to your basement. Remember, you don't need an entire room to devote to exercising. Place your favorite equipment into the tightest spaces and you'll never have an excuse to miss a workout again.
Basement. Tuck a small workout area right beneath that awkward space at the bottom of the stairs in the basement. Don't trick yourself into thinking you need an entire room to devote
Meghan Carter Design Inc
4. Keep it simpleWhatever your budget or space, you can create a great workout spot at home. You can achieve a complete workout with very little equipment and minimal space. In this dual-purpose home office, storage shelves not only provide ample space to store weights and fitness equipment, they also
B. Jane Gardens
South Austin Landscape
Outdoor workouts, yes to the punching bag!
8. Go outdoorsIf you can’t find suitable space that is light and airy indoors, why not take your workout outside? Boxing can be enjoyed inside and out. It’s easy to set up and requires little space and maintenance.SHOW USHave you created a home gym that keeps you moving and motivated? We’d love to see
Northern Virginia Landscape Architect and Custom Pool Builder
Pristine Acres is committed to offering the highest-quality, most professional landscape design/installation services with the best customer service in the Washington DC Metro.
I'm working on a workout room & they want to install a ballet bar. I'm concerned about mounting a bar directly onto the mirror in fear of it cracking due to stress when wait is applied to the bar.
Set up an inspiring workout space
12. Set up an inspiring workout space. Whether you prefer jumping on the elliptical, lifting weights or rolling
Love this idea of inspiring workout space
12. Set up an inspiring workout space
Set up a defined inspiring workout space in garage apartment?
12. Set up an inspiring workout space. Whether you prefer jumping on the elliptical, lifting weights or rolling out the yoga mat, having a space that supports your preferred activities is essential. Even if you have a gym membership, it’s nice to have the option to work out at home when you can’t make
Griffiths Construction, Inc.
love all the workout options and all the space and light
Workout next to the pool
perfect hot and workout room
Pool and workout facilities
running with your dog or practicing Downward Dog in the yoga studio. And you’re always ready to show off your dancing skills. So pick your favorite workout and get moving!
workout center...Workout room...Pool workout
CTA Architects Engineers
Whitefish Private Spa and Pool House
Turn loft into workout room
workout room and shop area
workout room upstairs
Above garage workout room
A lot of workout space
Workout with a view...Workout room...Gym workout area
Geometra Design Ltd.
Annex - Three Storey Renovation
This is a perfect workout room for pilates!
make section a workout room
workout attic: genius
Love this to workout
Workout Room...Workout area...Workout room needed...workout attic
Sisters in Sync Design
Madison Avenue, The Annex, Toronto
Above garage yoga workout studio
Nice workout room want
Workout room above garage
Finished attic space for workout
Awesome workout space
Workout room...Attic workout room...Workout heaven...Loft workout room?...Workout floor...Workout Zen