Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
blakepaige

What is the name of this granite(marble?) counter material?

blake paige
12 years ago
traditional white and blue kitchen · More Info

Comments (7)

• mholycro
    12 years ago
    Where are the light fixtures from? Love them!
  • bamann1
    12 years ago
    Can you tell me the total size of the kitchen and size of the banquette area? Also can you show a picture of the other part of the kitchen from a different angle? It is a Beautiful Kitchen.
  • karenmommy
    12 years ago
    Can i finish my marble counter like this edge and still have a radius at the end of our penninsula (?) what is this edge called?
  • divotb
    11 years ago
    I have been trying to find Vermont White Quartzite on-line with no luck. Can you please tell me the manufacturer of this countertop?
  • PRO
    Kathleen Walsh Interiors, LLC
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    It's never a good idea to buy stone via the internet- especially this stone as it varies in coloration from whiter to greyer with each slab. The material is Quartzite- it acts like a granite but its natural make-up is slightly different from granite and thus, it is categorized separately. Contact a local stone supplier and they will be able to source this from the importers and will be able to have photos of the slabs reviewed first to narrow the ones with the right amount of white/grey coloring and veining to suit your preferences. Once a couple slabs looks promising, they can have samples of the actual slab sent so you can see the stone in your space. Then they'll buy the slab and fabricate the countertop for your room. Best of Luck!
  • remoqueen
    10 years ago
    The same quartzite may have various names depending on the source and vendor of the product. The same or similar product is also called Fantasy White or Princess White (available from most stone and tile retailers including Arizona Tile).
Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County