0
pmr1951

What are the room dimensions?

pmr1951
Park Avenue Apartment in Rosario Candela Building · More Info

Studio 511
    Hello PMR1951: The vanity is about seven feet wide, the tub is six feet long and almost three feet wide. The space in front of the vanity to the door entering the bathroom is about four and a half feet. There is a shower on the opposite side of the vanity from the tub, that is about four feet by six feet. So, the overall room is about six and a half feet by fourteen and a half feet. There is a water closet room at the foot of the tub that is three by six feet. I have attached another photo of the room from the perspective of standing in the shower looking toward the tub. I hope this is helpful. Tom
  • pmr1951
    Tom, thanks but I wanted the overall room measurement? In feet, thanks much.
  • pmr1951
    Oops, sorry I just saw it at the end. Thank you.
    Studio 511
    You're welcome. The room is actually a very odd shape, sort of an oblong "L" shape and the walls are not flat but have bumps and jogs that go around columns and pipes. This bath is in an 18 story apartment building that was built in the 1910's.
    pmr1951 thanked Studio 511
  • mcm98122

I haven't seen any recent posts--hoping you're still monitoring! What is the woodwork treatment around the mirror above the vanity--is that called millwork? And how tall are the mirrors? Will a normal contractor find that treatment complicated? Thank you!