Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aimee_boyle

Porch and Landscaping help!

Aimee Bee
9 years ago
Hello,
My fiance and I are looking for help to design and remodel our new home.
I also want to do landscaping because I don't like the landscaping of the home.
We are organic/natural so we also like to have our own garden and we would love to incorporate plants into our home that look nice but can also be eaten.
We also want to spend a lot of time outside and eat outside and rest outside etc
Ive attached photos, hope you can help!!

When I had first toured the home it had cockroaches and dead insects lying around and nests of birds, the porch was collapsing, and many bathroom and other appliances are broken and need replacing. It hasn’t been updated since the 90's but its potential is amazing.

The house has 4 bedrooms and it currently has 6 bathrooms and two kitchens. It is three stories with a beautiful walk out basement and a gorgeous porch overlooking a lake, with a master suite door leading onto the porch. Eventually within the next 5 years we would like to add a loft extension and turn the home into a 6 bedroom and 8 bathroom home.

Our priorities would be the two kitchens, the porch, the master bathroom, the master closet, the great room, the family room, and we want to add a home theater in the basement. The house has two major storage rooms that are really ugly and I think I would like to make it look better and add organization features along with fixing up the garage a bit and also fixing the laundry room...I'd love to add a dog shower and new features. I'd like to add molding and new details to the home as well. I also want to do landscaping because I don't like the landscaping of the home.

We are organic/natural so we also like to have our own garden and we would love to incorporate plants into our home that look nice but can also be eaten. We also want a meditation room,

I'll have more specific details for each of the rooms in their specific project section :)

Comments (2)