Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
annas_nest

bed frame

annas_nest
9 years ago
Please tell me the name of the bedframe and the material used, ie leather, velour, etc
Columbia Dream Home 2014 · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Steven Ford Interiors
    9 years ago
    The bed frame and bench are from a company called Phillips Scott. The fabric is a slub linen.
  • PRO
    Everyday Elegance Design International
    9 years ago
    Dear Annas_nest,
    This bed is actually called the "Demere Headboard" from Phillips Scott and can be purchased on our new and exciting website: www.access2designs.com. Please send us an email requesting information and we would be happy to help you as this company is not currently listed as one of our manufacturers but we do have access to this item. I am an interior designer who created an opportunity for the design savvy person to purchase to-the-trade products at wholesale pricing, without having to hire an interior designer. Please visit our site where we have over 500 "To The Trade Only" manufacturers to shop from… Our clients NEVER pay retail! Have fun!!!
    annas_nest thanked Everyday Elegance Design International
  • nm27609
    9 years ago
    I've noticed on several different posts that ACCESS2DESIGNS redirects people to her web site in attempt to get their business. How unprofessional! True designers create their own looks and garner their own clients rather than poaching others. What a shame!
  • gbk5889
    9 years ago
    amzing design . .superlykk !!! can u tell me the size of the bed ? it seems to be queen size bed ??
  • Belle La Vue
    9 years ago
    A similar bed is also available through Hickory Chair by Suzanne Kasler