LIVING ROOMSDouble Take: How Did They Make That Mondrian-Inspired Wall?
Bright colors and wood grains create an artful midcentury modern feature in this Southern California living roomFull Story
ROOTS OF STYLERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and presentFull Story
BUDGETING YOUR PROJECTHouzz Call: What Did Your Kitchen Renovation Teach You About Budgeting?
Cost is often the biggest shocker in a home renovation project. Share your wisdom to help your fellow HouzzersFull Story
VALENTINE'S DAYTell Us: Why Did You Fall in Love With Your House?
What was it about your house that made your heart flutter? Share your photo, and it could make the Houzz homepageFull Story
DISASTER PREP & RECOVERYRemodeling After Water Damage: Tips From a Homeowner Who Did It
Learn the crucial steps and coping mechanisms that can help when flooding strikes your homeFull Story
BATHROOM DESIGNHow to Bring the Beauty of Reclaimed Wood to the Bath
Beautiful salvaged wood adds warmth and texture to a bathroom. Here's how to get the look rightFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- Chicago Framed Rectangle Mirror in Rosewood, 17"x21"
- Hilda HDA-2391 Black and White Contemporary Rug, 8'x11'
- Jefferson Tray-Top Storage Ottoman Coffee Table
- Monticello Framed Round Mirror in Rosewood, 17"x17"
- 62"x58" Custom Framed Mirror, Distressed Silver
- 300 Kpsi Kashan Revival New Zealand Wool Hand-Knotted Oriental Rug, 8'0" x 10'0"
- Wilton Blue Printed FauxSilk Taffeta Blackout Single Curtain, 50"x120"
- Pipeline Collection 30" Wall Mounted Towel Shelf, Satin Nickel