Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cmsainc

One of a kind Rennovation transformations (Before and After!

Clifford M. Scholz Architects, LLC
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Our Clients were not too sure which way to go with their property until we were able to show them our design on paper. Once our finished product was completely finished they were blown away with what we could accomplish for them. Check out the before and after photos of our project and see exactly what we could do for you and your renovation projects!

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Straight Shooter
    9 years ago
    You have beautiful photography on your site. I wish more people in Cleveland understood the importance. Of course I would love the opportunity to shoot one of your projects, IN FEBRUARY especially :-) Attached is a cleveland commercial example. For Van Auken Akins. More on my location Photography Pinterest Page. http://www.pinterest.com/danmorganphoto/location-photography/
    Clifford M. Scholz Architects, LLC thanked Straight Shooter
  • PRO
    Clifford M. Scholz Architects, LLC
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thank you Straight Shooter for contacting us. We have a wonderful photographer that we work with, but if you would like to send us a message with your contact information we can at least have your information on file. Thank you!
  • PRO
    Straight Shooter
    9 years ago
    Thanks, I see that you do! www.AboutDanMorgan.com or rex@straightshooter.com 646-621-6434
    Clifford M. Scholz Architects, LLC thanked Straight Shooter
Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!