Your shopping cart is empty.

What are the plumbing fixtures? Shower head/tub filler?

July 20, 2014
Amy R Baths · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    PerfectView Remodeling LLC
    Kohler KT120074 PC T&S TRIM, Kohler KP304K PRB VLV BODY, Kohler KOH K12182 PC LAV FCT to match, and I believe Moen CSA CSR2165CH CURVED SHR ROD

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).