Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cabinetsanddesigns

What do you think?

What do you think about this bathroom? Would you have done a different wall color?

Old Continent Bath II · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    User
    9 years ago
    Looks great, all except the decor of the open shelf. But overall a nice combination and the violet works well.
    Cabinets & Designs thanked User
  • PRO
    Design Details
    9 years ago
    That is one ambitious tub base! I love the Classical detailing but the material choices confuse me just a little. The view looks a bit like Big Sky country and maybe that explains it.
    Firstly, why oak? It seems such a rustic material for a shape with such refined lines. The faux antique copper filler also looks a bit less than elegant. Otherwise the lavender décor makes perfect sense. Overall a nice tub even if it's slightly OTT.
    Cabinets & Designs thanked Design Details
  • hayleydaniels
    9 years ago
    I agree that the base is a bit too formal for the rustic fixtures, but it's still a gorgeous bathroom. I also like the lavender color, and am happy to see something besides the '50 shades of gray.'
    Cabinets & Designs thanked hayleydaniels
  • Darzy
    9 years ago
    I think it's beautiful as is.
    Cabinets & Designs thanked Darzy
  • Gina P
    9 years ago
    I think the lavender works and looks beautiful! I also love the look of the rustic wood with the more classic design. My only concern would be the material used in the niche. I might have gone with a white stone.
    Cabinets & Designs thanked Gina P