Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michoudabichon

Hi, your wall is stunning! can you tell me how much maintenance is required?

michoumonster
12 years ago
Outdoor Living Wall · More Info

Comments (15)

• PRO
    Bright Green
    12 years ago
    It can be low maintenance depending on the plant material you select, what part of the country do you live in?
  • tpellas7
    11 years ago
    miami florida.. very hot!
    amazing what you have done!!
  • barwick
    11 years ago
    I love this wall, too! How did you make it?
  • PRO
    Bright Green
    11 years ago
    The maintenance depends on the plant material you select. The GroVerts can be used with any variety, it just depends on the look, where the wall is located, and your imagination.
  • rbcola
    11 years ago
    Love your wall art! What plants could I use.....living in Zone 5 (Indiana?). I would love it to be something 'permanent'. My guess is .....evergreen plant materials. Interesting....but is it possible??
  • PRO
    Bright Green
    11 years ago
    We manufacturer the product in Indiana and Michigan, it depends on the plant material and were the wall is located. Please feel fre to call me to discuss. 810.333.2553
  • rbcola
    11 years ago
    We are planning to begin a home build this Fall. I'm meeting / collecting contact info. I'll give you a call for an initial discussion and then we can determine when the fup should occur. Thanks! I have hope! (Smiles)
  • PRO
    Bright Green
    11 years ago
    Sedum would work as well, it depends on the look you are trying to achieve
  • fluffygrrrl
    11 years ago
    Absolutely love your wall art. I am an artist who works a lot with sedums. I live in Michigan too, I would also like to contact you about your product.
  • PRO
    Bright Green
    11 years ago
    Please call me to discuss. 8103332553
  • rbcola
    11 years ago
    Bright Green......I'm looking forward to connecting with you. Our home plan is in "downsizing" mode which delayed construction start. Please keep in touch. I would like to explore ways to include your artistic touch to landscaping ideas. Thank you.
  • Kat Erwin
    9 years ago
    This is so cool, neat,etc..(depends on the generation!)
  • PRO
    Caroline’s Consultations
    6 months ago

My landscape architect is designing a privacy wall can the plantings be arranged within a wall or so I need to have you design the entire wall? The house is in Sparks, NV

• kadams721
    6 months ago

I'm located in South Carolina.