Molding around the top edges in the ceiling.

August 20, 2014
I'm not sure if it's called molding, but I love the look. Do you know what that style is called? Would love to have it at our house.
Contemporary Kitchen · More Info

Comment (1)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268