Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (59)

• Gina Johnson
    12 years ago
    These all look awesome. I think for my living room needs though, the sectional is best. Second would be the Havana and although I love the design of the Poet sofa, it's too small for me.
  • Jen Berry
    12 years ago
    I don't like any of them.
  • plazma
    12 years ago
    Poet sofa looks awful... too stiff and awkward to sit in... havana looks ok, but I think for tall people it will suck... gotta have form and function, unless you can afford to buy form and never use it.
  • PRO
    Joni Koenig Interiors
    12 years ago
    Definately the leather! (but...don't care for black)
  • PRO
    Diedre Shaw Interiors
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    The Poet sofa also looks lovely in orange!
  • PRO
    Darling Dwelling Designs
    12 years ago
    loving that poet sofa! (in red!!!)
  • PRO
    Liza Hausman
    12 years ago
    Poet sofa for me!
  • inkwitch
    12 years ago
    As I have a ranch-style house, a small living room, and am a "zen minimalist," the "sliding sofa" would work best of the choices. Given other choices, I would pick something less "stark" with wood.
  • Adi Tatarko
    12 years ago
    I love the Poet sofa!
  • tiquelady
    12 years ago
    The Poet sofa would go very well with my 60's style!
  • foodie6950
    12 years ago
    The Albert Sectional in another color would work best for our living style.
  • sojo
    12 years ago
    I love the Albert Sectional! I think it is the play between the leather and the metal legs.
  • nancybrandon
    12 years ago
    I like the colors on the marshmallow sofa. The Havana looks most comfortable of the bunch. But I wouldn't have any of them in my house. My style is Mission/Arts & Crafts!
  • Gerrye Williams
    12 years ago
    Love the leather, but so would his cats... - but really like the Havanna Sleeper! Always need STORAGE!
  • Mark Gates
    12 years ago
    I like these all!
  • User
    12 years ago
    The Havana is simple and neutral--very easy to change up and looks so comfy too
  • robbie2
    12 years ago
    will look good in any living room
  • Kathi
    12 years ago
    The Albert - leather, sectional, simple legs make it lighter.
  • morgana44
    12 years ago
    I would not pick any of them.
  • Teete M
    12 years ago
    The Albert Sectional Chase leather beats them all
  • PRO
    Imagine That
    12 years ago
    I hate to say it at the risk of not getting a new living room but I don't like any of them!
  • Lynn Oxenford
    12 years ago
    Leather is always timeless !
  • Catherine
    12 years ago
    The Poet sofa is adorable!!! And I have a tiny room so would fit beautifully!!!!!
  • Angela Sargenti
    12 years ago
    They're all pretty cute, but the sliding sofa would work best in my situation.
  • PRO
    Nest Designs LLC
    12 years ago
    Definitely the Havana Sleeper Sofa with Storage.
  • poorgirl
    12 years ago
    Im with the Havana Sleeper
  • PRO
    Decor Innovation Designs
    12 years ago
    I'd have to vote Havana Sleeper
  • Florence Bortz
    12 years ago
    I do not care for any of the sofas. Thank you,
  • PRO
    Walls Republic Inc
    12 years ago
    Havana sleeper sofa with storage is a beautiful modern design that is aesthetically pleasing as well as being functional. Form follows function, but in this case both have been taken into consideration. Lovely.

Prime Walls
  • Melissa Leach
    12 years ago
    The Albert Sectional Chaise in leather would be my pick!!! Thanks.
  • mbwhite618
    12 years ago
    The LC3 Grand Modele Three-Seat Sofa with Down Cushions in dark gray.
  • thelma13601
    12 years ago
    I have never had a leather sofa. Lately I have been leaning strongly towards leather. Yes that would definately be my choice.
  • PRO
    Fister Design
    12 years ago
    Hi,

They are all unique and intresting but its a decision which really depends on the spacing and use you will be giving to each sofa. Even though each one is very lovely you need make sure you consider all of use or lack of use...Hope that helps!
  • crivera0202
    11 years ago
    the Albert sectional is the only one that looks comfortable to actually sit on -- isn't that what sofas are for?
  • cyclee
    11 years ago
    Albert Sectional Chaise Leather is the closest to what I need in my house, but I like the look of Sliding Sofa. In the end I voted for Havana Sleeper Sofa with Storage, which is an in-between for both functionality and look.
  • Momof5x
    11 years ago
    ..Havana Sleeper sofa! Neutral colour, classic, comfort and with extra storage, that has to be a good thing especially for magazines :) or a throw over blanket even.
  • John Manchester
    11 years ago
    I chose the Albert Sectional Chaise Leather sofa, but a close second was the Havana Sleeper!
  • PRO
    Reico Kitchen & Bath
    11 years ago
    Love the coziness of the Poet sofa!
  • PRO
    Spiral Cone Legs
    11 years ago
    I like em all, always been a fan of Nelsons Marshmallow.
    But the Poet got my vote, it's just so delicious, I want to take bite out of it. I wonder what it would look like with some spiral legs on it, hmmmm.
  • alessiann
    10 years ago
    Love the Albert Sectional Chaise Leather sofa, second choice - Havana Sleeper!
  • missy16
    10 years ago
    can't get myself to vote for any of them.
  • PRO
    Decor Innovation Designs
    10 years ago
    Havana Sleeper Sofa with Storage
  • indianpatti
    10 years ago
    Love the poet sofa!
  • vadhanandhu
    10 years ago
    i love ur ideabook
  • PRO
    Matthew Thomson Photography
    10 years ago
    Poet Sofa for sure.
  • syncope
    10 years ago
    The closest to this one that I think is so much fun is the marshmallow so I voted for it but this is the one I'd actually get.
  • edithsmom
    10 years ago
    The contest was first posted in 2012!
  • syncope
    10 years ago
    How funny! It's making the rounds again. I didn't even think to look at the OP date!
  • nkahovec
    9 years ago
    I'm with the people who don't like any of them, but if I had to pick one, I would pick the Havana sofa and put int in the den or my finished basement for guests to use-no way would I put any of these in my family room or living room.
  • n247080
    9 years ago
    OLD POST April 2012