jsolorzano429

help!

jsolorzano429
September 14, 2014
how to decorate small entryway?

• Rina
    A beautiful rug and a small gallery of striking, interesting pictures on the left wall -- choose a number of images on a theme, such as animal pics, or cities, or cartoons -- I'd use six of them, in two columns of three. Then I would leave the right wall clear -- that way your eye is drawn only to the left so that it also leads you into the space beyond the hall.
    Country Gear Ltd.
    countrygearltd.com suggests a shaker style runner from their Thomas Woodard collection.
    agid
    Not knowing your dimensions or being able to see all around that area, it's hard to say exactly, but I used to have a very small entry at the bottom of a staircase with the front and garage access doors very close by (tight space and high traffic!) I did a group of mirrors to help "open up" that wall visually, but you could also do a gallery of art/photos, and then a very slim console table with baskets underneath for shoes, and a rug or runner.