THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach themFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Ancient and New Tell a Story in San Francisco
Chinese artifacts join 1970s art and much more in a highly personal, lovingly reincarnated 1896 homeFull Story
VALENTINE'S DAYTell Us: Why Did You Fall in Love With Your House?
What was it about your house that made your heart flutter? Share your photo, and it could make the Houzz homepageFull Story
WORKING WITH PROSContractor's Tips: 10 Things Your Contractor Might Not Tell You
Climbing through your closets and fielding design issues galore, your contractor might stay mum. Here's what you're missingFull Story
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-19
- Delmar Del-6 Pink, 3'6"x5'6"
- Roman Geometric Mosaic, Aetius, 35"x35"
- Earth Tone Colors Mosaic Accent, 15"x15"
- Large Round Stone Art, Mardi Gras, 71"x71"
- Aberdeen Upholstered Headboard, Denim Linen, King
- Mosaic Patterns, Pesca, 39"x42"
- Mosaic Patterns, Moderna, 15"x15"
- Decorative Palmette Rug Mosaic, Omar, 31"x54"