Would love to know more about the wall treatment in this photo!

April 28, 2012
Home Farm 1 · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    Donna Thomas Vintage Chic Furniture
    looks like horizontal tongue and groove board with a beveled edge, probably pine
  • Kate Sherrill
    I've had a hard time finding this wall board. Does it come in sheets? What is it called?

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268