Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dandhinteriors

Where can I purchase the pendants?

D & H Interiors
11 years ago
Love the light fixtures/pendants! Who makes them/where can I purchase them? Thanks!
Ellen Grasso Inc · More Info

Comments (23)

• PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    These pendants are made by Troy Lighting and are called "Sausilito". I would imagine that most major lighting stores could order them for you. They come in some other sizes, too!
  • pridgede
    11 years ago
    I am just ordering them! Is the color more gold or more silver? I have a nearby pewter fixture and some aged brass in my home. What size are these? Love them!
  • pridgede
    11 years ago
    And would you consider the shade to be white or off white?. Important
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    Troy Lighting "Sausilito". They are available through most light stores.
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    The shade is white. The finish is between gold and silver and can mix either direction.
  • missangel99
    11 years ago
    Ellen saw these at a lighting store today. I need a 30" round fixture fir over the kitchen table. They were not able to suggest something. Can you?
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    The Suasalito comes in a 24" round. I don't know of anything 30"
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    This fixture in round appears in the kitchen photo in UP05 folder. You can see what it looks like. THey have a large round table.
  • badger5050
    11 years ago
    What size is this island?
  • badger5050
    11 years ago
    ...and how far apart are the two pendants? I am building island that is 51 by 33. Is that too small for two pendants? The space had single lite plate above but I had builder change to two outlets for above island but now can't figure out if my island may be too small for two lites.
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    You could do two lights but they need to be small - like 6"-8" across, or even a little smaller. The general rule of thumb for spacing is to come in 1/4 of the length of the island from each end. That will be where each light is placed.
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    The island is 8' x 5'
  • LU Ca
    11 years ago
    And where is the refrigerator located?
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    The refrigerator is just out of the picture on the left.
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    11 years ago
    These pendants are made by Troy Lighting and are called "Sausilito". I would imagine that most major lighting stores could order them for you. They come in some other sizes, too!
  • LU Ca
    10 years ago
    Did you Have to satisfy any code requirements to put the stove and hood right by a window?
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    10 years ago
    Not at all. Nothing wood should be within 6" of a flame. The window is definitely 6" away. That is in the international building code, I believe.
  • PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    10 years ago
    That answer didn't make sense. The window is 6" away, and therefore, the cooktop is not a problem. Yes I did satisfy a code. I've been doing this configuration on houses for years. It's something my clients frequently ask for because they've seen it in a friend's house.
  • PRO
    KCP Contract Design
    10 years ago
    These Are by Troy lighting I can provide you with pricing and info, my contact info is Casey @ Light Bulbs Etc 949-646-5227 or email me @ casey@lightbulbsetc.com
  • Ritaemilia
    9 years ago

I was so happy to see the cooktop beneath the window. I have ALWAYS yearned for this. I can't tell express in words how much I dislike cooking with a "wall" directly in front of me. And, yes - I enjoy cooking.

• PRO
    Ellen Grasso & Sons, LLC
    9 years ago

I've done this in lots of houses. It's very popular! I imagine that everyone would rather look outside than at a wall.

• Swati Saparia
    7 years ago
    Hi there, my island is going to be 69"x 36" , how may pendants would I need & how far apart they should be please?