DECORATING GUIDESFamily’s New Style Rises in the Aftermath of a Flood
After their damaged walls are demolished, homeowners realize they like the open space and decide to keep itFull Story
BASEMENTSGoodnight, Irene: It's Time to Reclaim Your Basement
How to clean up after the storm, avoid future flood damage and make your basement even betterFull Story
TRANSITIONAL HOMESHouzz Tour: Garden Apartment Gains Space and Light
From a damp, dark basement to a beautiful, warm home with lots of light-flooded space, this London flat has been on quite a journeyFull Story
THE ART OF ARCHITECTUREDesign Workshop: Is It Time to Let Basements Become Extinct?
Costly and often unnecessary, basements may become obsolete — if they aren’t already. Here are responses to every reason to keep them aroundFull Story
Loudoun Modern, LLC
Loudoun County's Distinguished & Innovative Interior Designers
- Calacatta Macaubas Countertop Quartzite Slab, White, 3 cm., Set of 3
- Various Sized Bordeaux Countertop Granite Slab, 2 cm.
- Various Sized Cloud River Countertop Engineered Quartz Slab, 3 cm.
- Alaska Gray 3D Honed Stacked Stone Panels, Marble, 6"x24", 50 Sq. ft.
- Sierra Blue Quartzite Stacked Stone Splitface Panels, 6"x18"x6" Corner
- Gray Oak 3D Honed Stacked Stone Marble Ledger Panels, 6"x24" Panel, 40 Sq. ft.
- Tuscany Beige Travertine Thin Veneer Splitface Tiles, 6"x24", 50 Sq. ft.
- Various Sized Dynamic Blue Countertop Granite Slab, 2 Cm.