0
Find the right pro for your project

Granite top?

Denise
October 18, 2014
Color name? And who it's by? Thank you. It's a beautiful bathroom!
Coastal Living Holiday Home - Sunbury, GA · More Info

Peacock Cabinetry, Inc
    It is a Silestone color. Will get the name for you! And thank you for the compliment - it was designed to be easily accessible for the aging parents of the owners of the home.
  • Denise
    Thanks so much!! We are remodeling our bathroom, and making things easier for me, I have bad arthritis. We are looking at this one, it's by siltstone called Malahari, I think yours looks darker, and am thinking I should go a little darker, then again yours could be that color lol. It's just so hard to tell from a sample how it will look like once you see it bigger. I've seen maybe 2 pics I found of it, but one photo it looks light, the other looks a little dark.. I hope I never have to redo a bathroom again! Lol. I'm horrible at putting colors and stuff together.. Thanks again!! Enjoy your bathroom!! Denise from MD.