0
rlb0739

Love your work!

rlb0739
October 24, 2014
You wouldn't happen to know of a landscape designer in the Sacramento area, would you?
Katerina Tana Design · More Info

Katerina Tana Design
    Thank you! Sorry to say I cannot think of anyone to recommend in that area. Happy to come up there though!
  • rlb0739
    Don't joke, because I could seriously use your help... http://www.houzz.com/discussions/1235604/help-my-ugly-little-house
    Katerina Tana Design
    I am not joking at all. If you want some guidance I can do that from afar if you have good images, and I can come up there are some point if need be. I had a project up in Oakland so know the drill and took day trips up there.
  • rlb0739
    I'd love that!
    Katerina Tana Design
    It might be best communicate by email if you are interested in pursuing this further, which is info@katerinatanadsign.com.
  • rlb0739
    I'd really love your help. My house has issues! And I am looking for a pla=
    n that I can implement in stages, if needed, from landscape/hardscape to col=
    ors for the house and recommendations for railings, gables etc as needed. I tried to email you this message but it came back as undeliverable. My email address is RLB@0739@yahoo.com
    Katerina Tana Design
    sorry, I gave you the wrong email address! I missed out the e. It should be info@katerinatanadesign.com. I will email you though.
    Katerina Tana Design
    Ok, so I tried to email you as well and the address is not a valid one. Please can you check it again. Thanks,
  • rlb0739
    My email address is correct... The only thing I can think of is if you typed the letter O instead of the number zero, maybe? rlb0739@yahoo.com. It's not case sensitive, I don't think, but I typed it with all lowercase letters just in case.
    Katerina Tana Design
    Will try again!
    Katerina Tana Design
    There were 2 @ in the first one you sent, I think that was the issue.
  • rlb0739
    dsgts - I will definitely have to balance privacy and curb appeal - but I think it's doable. I just need to be smart about it. I think there are ways my landscaping can help provide both. At least that what I'm hoping.. :-)
  • rlb0739
    Nick's Landscaping Solution - Artificial turf is illegal in my city, believe it or not
  • Nicole Ziegelmeier Currant

I know this thread is kinda old but I'm hoping you see this. I am buying a home with a front porch very similar to the one pictured above and I need to fix the flooring. Can you tell me what kind of subfloor that porch has and how I could make this look work on a wood subfloor. Thank you very much!