MOST POPULARKey Measurements to Make the Most of Your Bathroom
Fit everything comfortably in a small or medium-size bath by knowing standard dimensions for fixtures and clearancesFull Story
BATHROOM DESIGN8 Ways to Spruce Up an Older Bathroom (Without Remodeling)
Mint tiles got you feeling blue? Don’t demolish — distract the eye by updating small detailsFull Story
BATHROOM STORAGEBathroom Workbook: Turn Your Shower Niche Into a Design Star
Clear glass surrounds have upped the design ante for details such as shampoo and soap shelves. Here are 4 standoutsFull Story
BATHROOM STORAGEBathroom Planning: Which Vanity Will Work for You?
Vanities can be smart centerpieces and offer tons of storage. See which design would best suit your bathroomFull Story
BATHROOM VANITIESBathroom Countertops 101: The Top Surface Materials
Explore the pros and cons of 7 popular bathroom countertop materialsFull Story
STANDARD MEASUREMENTSDesign Basics to Help You Think Through a New Master Bath
These standard dimensions and layout tips can help you plan the deluxe bathroom of your dreamsFull Story
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-17
- Decco White Modern Club Chair
- Congo CGO-2430 Taupe and Beige Contemporary Rug, 3'x5'
- Danae Coral Outdoor Aluminum Club Chairs With Cushions, Sunbrella, Set of 4
- Right Side 55.11"x78.74" Semi-Frameless Hinged Shower Door, Handle
- Bronwen Dark Brown And Antique-Style White Dining Table
- Hand Spun Undyed Natural Wool Modern Grey Oriental Rug, 6'0"x9'0"
- Worcester Brown Rocking Chair
- Paris Framed Round Mirror, Rubbed Bronze, 23x23