tereshel_johnson

Can't get it right!

doc4addy
Our main living area is open. You see the the kitchen, living room, kitchen all together. The problem I am facing is creating the space to flow without junking it up. In my dining room (which i am looking for chairs) is more the style I am going for which I feel is clashing with the kitchen. In the kitchen I know we need new lights ( I bought cheapest to pass inspection), new chairs (still looking for ones I like), and kitchen chairs. I would also like a new couch but having a hard time finding one that can hold up to 3 littles boys and their friends and still look nice. I love my rug, but it can go in my bedroom if needed, I love my sofa table, buffet, and curtains. But am open to changing the brand new rug and new curtains. I am not a fan of country, oranges, yellows, or clutter. The walI color is a brown/grey/hint of purple. I love hints of purple, greys, wines, BLACK!, taupes. Living room rug was a bound remnant 16x16, the kitchen rug is 11x9. it is black, cream, grey. I am going to pull out my hair now.

Northern Virginia's Licensed, Local & Reliable Landscape Contractor