Cat Mountain Residence · More Info

Comments (8)

• Irene Morresey
    9 years ago
    First pic Storm, second Lexon Tan
  • Daryle
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Love the colors and thank you for your quick response. If you were painting small room 12x15, would you tend to go lighter? Getting mixed reviews from family.
    Getting new carpet, light beige color, sofa in solid almond color. Trying to to decide paint in light greys or light beige or white. It seems I have history of having the very beige house. I would like to add colors with accessories.
  • Irene Morresey
    9 years ago
    Glad I can help, you are like me tend to go beige or grey, you can go nuts on colour with accessories, maybe a dynamic area rug, or big bold artwork to push the boundries, small room could perhaps go half strength of the colour you choose. I like to stick to three complementary colors for accessories, I like reds and charcoals, you wouldn't be game enough to do a feature wall
  • Irene Morresey
    9 years ago
    What about that wall that goes into kitchen as a feature, doesn't look to big an area to paint and could look great, even if a darker colour to the other walls or a red, wouldn't be hard to paint out if not you in the end
  • Irene Morresey
    9 years ago
    Just spotted you have turquoise around, feature wall that colour wow
  • Irene Morresey
    9 years ago
    Don't go too light, you have a lot of natural light going on, I like deeper tones, tend to be warmer and cozy at night
  • PRO
    Cornerstone Architects
    8 years ago

The interior
    designer for this project was Glynis Wood. She will be able to help you with specifics
    regarding the interior.

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County