THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach themFull Story
THE ART OF ARCHITECTURETell a Story With Design for a More Meaningful Home
Go beyond a home's bones to find the narrative at its heart, for a more rewarding experienceFull Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendshipsFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Ancient and New Tell a Story in San Francisco
Chinese artifacts join 1970s art and much more in a highly personal, lovingly reincarnated 1896 homeFull Story
WORKING WITH PROSContractor's Tips: 10 Things Your Contractor Might Not Tell You
Climbing through your closets and fielding design issues galore, your contractor might stay mum. Here's what you're missingFull Story
Loudoun County's Top Cabinetry Professionals - 2x Best of Houzz!
- Carmen Floor Lantern
- Wooden 12 Wine-Bottle Mini Scalloped Kitchen Storage Wine Rack
- Wright Framed Rectangle Mirror in Silver Leaf with Black Antique, 15"x19"
- Del Mar Gray Linen Blend Stripe Curtain Single Panel, 50"x120"
- Blaze Drop-In Propane Gas Single Side Burner
- Costway Wood Wagon Flower Planter Pot Stand W/Wheels Home Garden Outdoor Decor
- Hand-Knotted White Wash Vintage Kerman Sheared Low Oriental Rug, 9'10" x 12'9"
- Paris Scroll Patterned FauxLinen Sheer Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"