Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lashoeshoe

Where did you get the toilet with the built-in sink?

lashoeshoe
9 years ago
I love the idea of using the handwash water to fill the toilet tank - such a water/environmental savings if we all did that! Also, the built-in sink saves space. Where did you get it?
Home for Now book by Joanna Thornhill (Cico Books, 2014) · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Joanna Thornhill Interiors
    9 years ago
    @lashoeshoe Hello - this was just a room I styled for photography rather than designed/fitted so I don't know where it's from I'm afraid. It's a great idea though and I wouldn't be surprised if more of these start cropping up, what with environmental concerns and smaller living spaces being hot such topics! I believe if you search Google for dual-flush greywater sink/toilet (or WC) you should find some leads though. Unless any other Houzzer's know!
  • Grace Reed
    9 years ago
    I had looked into these all in one toilets. This one runs around $500 and the sink is tiny. Check out YouTube for a cool DIY sink. You'll also find a co. that has one that sits on top a regular toilet for around $100.
  • Laurie Tillett
    9 years ago
    Wouldn't your back hurt from leaning over the toilet to wash your hands? Seems awkward to me.
  • Grace Reed
    9 years ago
    I thought the same thing until I did it. It really isn't a problem.
  • myfirstvancouverhome
    9 years ago
    Brushing ones teeth might be a challenge.
  • Muskokatana
    9 years ago
    i read the info. n.b. they say fresh cold water washes hands then flows to tank. COLD water. need hot water in canada.
  • mart00n
    8 years ago

I think it looks beautiful. However, books in a bathroom is a bad idea.. Perfect place for bacteria and fungi to thrive!

• PRO
    Joanna Thornhill Interiors
    8 years ago

@mart00n this is just a little WC so not too much of an issue, but agreed - bad idea for a full bathroom!