0
dadyemir

Can you please tell me what is the Wall Color?

Dady Gamez
I am looking for a gray tone, however, not been successful on buying the tone i want. I would like a gray that is not too white or to blue...somthing more on the gray soft side...any suggestions?
Naples Beach Coastal Retreat Series Living Room · More Info

41 West
    Thank you for your interest in our Naples Coastal Retreat Series Custom Home.
    The wall color is Benjamin Moore Dove Wing OC-18 Flat Latex. You should be able to find the exact shade you like with the Benjamin Moore color palette. If not, have your paint store match a custom color swatch that you like.

41 West is a general contractor that builds custom homes and remodels luxury condos and homes in Naples, Bonita Beach, and Marco Island Florida.
    Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.
    With 41 West as your builder, you'll love coming home!
    BJ Barone
    239-825-9259
  • chuckroast
    Where did the couch come from?
    41 West
    Sofa is from Arhaus Furniture. www.Arhaus.com
  • Dan Cazacu

Hello,

What are the sizes of the TV furniture?

41 West

Thank you for your interest in our Naples Coastal Retreat Series Custom Home. The cabinetry is all custom-made in our own cabinet shop, Yorkshire Woodcrafters. The shelves are made with a cleat system that is actually built-in to the frame wall behind the drywall. The shelves are 14" deep and can support over 100 pounds! Similar ready-made shelve systems on the market are usually no larger than 10" deep and are rated for no more than 10 pounds.

41 West is a 5 Star Best Builder that custom builds and remodels luxury homes or condos in Naples, Marco Island, and Bonita Beach. 41 West creates inspired residences in collaboration with nationally recognized AIA architects and ASID interior designers from New York to Chicago, Boston to Naples.

With 41 West as your builder, you’ll love coming home!
    BJ Barone
    239-825-9259