0
megan_everman

Living Room and Dinning Room

Megan Everman
I'm moving into an apartment in February and I want to do something very similar to this photo but not with white end tables. Would espresso look better or black, I also want to know what color for the dinning table and TV stand? Also do you think these colors will look good with Revere Pewter?

Veronica Lawrence Interiors
    Really like your style, very easy to live with these colors. Definitely look at espresso for the end tables, could have a metal base and wood top. The Revere Pewter will look really great, you're on the right track. The Peacock Blue will make the room and as it's an accent color, would be easy to change if you ever felt like a new accent color.
  • Megan Everman
    Would this rug match?
    Veronica Lawrence Interiors
    Yes, I like the pattern and it seems like a neutral color. This brings in another pattern but as long as you have different scale (size) patterns it will work well.
    Fidelity General Contractors Inc.
    Gray, Green, espresso, blue are the colors that can be mixed together or separately to open up the room and to introduce a less trendy atmosphere
  • Megan Everman
    Or what about this sofa?
    Fidelity General Contractors Inc.
    It is a nice sofa although it is on the more traditional side.