ARCHITECTUREKnotty and Nice: Highly Textured Wood Has a Modern Revival
Whether it's cedar, fir or pine, if a wood has a knot, it's hotFull Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: Preserving Period Charm in Atlanta
Additions and updates to this kitchen respect the past while meeting the owner's needs in the presentFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Renovation Preserves Memories in a Rustic Lake Cabin
A Minnesota lake house remodel updates the home while keeping the beauty of the original structure, built by a parentFull Story
FENCES AND GATESShould You Use Composite Timber in Your Landscape?
This low-maintenance alternative to wood is made from varying amounts of recycled plastic. Consider it for decks, fences and moreFull Story
REMODELING GUIDESHouzz TV: This Dream Midcentury Home in a Forest Even Has Its Own Train
Original wood ceilings, a cool layout and, yes, a quarter-scale train persuaded these homeowners to take a chance on a run-down propertyFull Story
MOTHER'S DAYHouzz Call: What Has Mom Taught You About Making a Home?
Whether your mother taught you to cook and clean or how to order takeout and let messes be, we'd like to hear about itFull Story
MY HOUZZ16 Smart Ideas for Small Homes From People Who’ve Been There
Got less than 1,000 square feet to work with? These design-savvy homeowners have ideas for youFull Story
The Smart Choice for Home Remodeling & Custom Homes in VA, MD, DC
- Machine Made Traditional Vintage Faded Lace Rug, 5'x8'
- Apron Front Or Undermount Double Bowl 32" Kitchen Sink, With Low Divide White
- Hand Tufted Plush Zebra Rug, 5'x8'
- Wine Racks America Deluxe LED Lighting Kit, 32 Ft. Led Kit
- Decorative Books, Midcentury Yellow Book Wall, Set of 50
- Wine Racks America Lattice Stacking X Wine Cube, Ponderosa Pine, Oak
- Wine Racks America CellarVue Ponderosa Pine Showcase Wine Rack Combo, Unstained
- Sterling Flame Patio Heater, Heritage Bronze, Liquid Propane