FARM YOUR YARDHouzz Call: Home Farmers, Show Us Your Edible Gardens
We want to see where your tomatoes, summer squashes and beautiful berries are growing this summerFull Story
GARDENING GUIDESAttract Pollinators for a Productive Edible Garden
Some crops need bees, butterflies and birds to set fruit. You can lure these creatures to your yard with the right flowers and nesting spotsFull Story
FARM YOUR YARDEdible Gardening Essentials: Watering Tips Worth Soaking Up
To give your edibles just what they need, get water-wise with these guidelines for how, when and how muchFull Story
HOUZZ CALLHouzz Call: Where Are the Craziest Places You Grow Edibles?
Basil in a bathtub, spinach stacked up a wall ... If your edibles occupy an odd spot, we’d like to knowFull Story
FARM YOUR YARDVegetables and Flowers Mix in Beautiful Edible Gardens
Ornamentals, meet your edible garden mates. We know you'll get along just beautifullyFull Story
- Metallic Series Corten Steel Long Box Planter, Large
- Metallic Series Corten Steel Span Planter, Short
- Metallic Series Corten Steel Window Box Planter, 36"
- Metallic Series Pedestal Planter, Black, Tall
- Midori Trough Planter, Charcoal, 31"
- Lane Round Planter Bowl, Charcoal, 24"
- Multi Level Planter
- Multi-Tier Plant Stand