Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bobbi7777

Is the bathroom floor and shower floor on the same level, or is there a step that separates the two?

bobbi7777
11 years ago
Is the bathroom floor and and shower floor on the same level, or is there a step that separates the two?
Contemporary Bathroom · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    11 years ago
    I see that this image was posted by the photographer and I can't see the designer's information anywhere. This is a beautiful bathroom which I've now put in my ideabook! to answer your question: there is no step. Because the shower floor is slightly shaped for drainage, small mosaic tiles have been used there, and they meet with the larger tiles at the edge of the shower. I love the way this shower is open except for the small wall which contains most of the splashes. It's a wonderful accessible shower for anyone with mobility issues. A wheelchair could roll right in, although I don't see if there's a hand-held shower head that would make this convenient. It might be hidden behind the wall.
  • sjth
    11 years ago
    It is a flush floor. The controls are inside the right hand wall, and include a hand shower. It is a wonderful, beautiful, functional shower
  • sjth
    11 years ago
    Also the designer is Jenni Leasia Design, and she can answer any questions about the material - taupe brown glass tiles, marble etc. She is active on Houzz.
  • PRO
  • rkajecsb15
    4 years ago

What are the dimensions of this shower