0
montec_gw

John Deere RX75

montec

Just found this site - looks fantastic. Just inherited a John Deere RX75, seems to be a really good mower. One problem, it has 1 speed - SLOW - any recommendations? Also, would like to find a shop manual as well as an owners manual, any suggestions? Thankz in advance.

• dom1961

Not familiar with J.D. Just curious, do you mean that's all that works or that's all it truely has? I must assume it's all that works.

• montec

I mean no matter what postion the shift lever is in, it just goes 1 speed, SLOW - I am thinking there is an adjustment problem, but do not have a manual to confirm.

• topsyt

To adjust speed control linkage.-Start engine,full throttle,put in 7th gear, drive forward a short distance, push in clutch and stop engine. Release clutch when engine stops running. Lift seat and loosen nut on left side of mower, it is nut furthest forward. Put shift lever in first gear then retighten nut.