spg_ny

pictures of emt peripheral bracing with hfgh

spg_ny

We are cosidering buying a 10' x 12' Harbor Freight greenhouse and at one time saw pictures of a modification with metal conduit. A rectangle of EMT made with long pieces connected by 90 degree angle pieces was attached to the greenhouse at the corners and walls. I cannot find these pictures now. The only modifications that I can find are cross braces from one side to the other made from EMT. If anyone can give me the link to the modification described above, I would really appreciate your help.

• jba3fan

I think this is what you are looking for .

Here is a link that might be useful: this one from Williamsburg VA

• spg_ny

Thanks. Those were exactly the pictures I remembered. Every little bit of information helps.

• eurotrash

And there's always this one...

http://hfgh10x12.blogspot.com/2007/08/part-five-modifying-frame-for-strength.html

I ended up using three longer EMT pieces as three cross members, and four shorter ones diagonally at the front & back walls. They stiffened up the front wall fantastically (although I did have to invert the L shaped brackets on the front wall to make the EMT more or less horizontal)

Good luck

Award Winning, High-End Architectural Services in Fairfield County