Best Material to Use for replacing a HFGH panel

11 years ago

As you may (or may not) know, during one of the hurricanes that passed through this area awhile back, I lost the triangular shaped panel at the front of my GH, above the door.

It was fine for summer, but of course now I need to get it patched up and insulated.

I was thinking of using some kind of insulated paneling? If memory serves, others have used this inside next to their existing panels.

I would have to cut a piece to the size of this open space.

any suggestions on an economical material that I could use?

Something about the thickness of the polycarb panels would be ideal, then I can cut to size and secure with clips like the rest. I dont care that it probably wont be opaque.

Comments (2)