skyebleu_gw

HFGH 10X12 Shipping Info. Please

skyebleu

Hello:

Can anyone tell me how large the boxes are for the 10x12 Harbor Freight Greenhouse? I have a store out of town over an hour away but not sure if the boxes will fit in my truck. Has anyone else picked them up at the store or did you have them delivered. Thank you.

• gardenerwantabe

It will fit in your pickup.here is one sitting in my little Ranger
    I don't recall how long but about 7 feet

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:306980}}

• mudhouse_gw

We picked ours up at the store in my husband's pickup. Our box came in a metal cage just like gardenerwantabe's, in the photo above. (I think rginga just picked hers up, and it didn't come in a metal cage.) I no longer have the cardboard box, but the metal cage measures 8'2" by 2'2" by 1'2". It weighed about 200 pounds.

• funnylady

When I picked up my last one it had no cage.

• rjinga

yep, MUD I got jipped...I know I could have come up with MANY cool ideas for use of that metal cage...I still have mine in the box so here are the measurements. And 200 lbs is about right. I used my CRV and it hung out with the window part of my rear end left up.

Box is 8 ft long, 25 in wide and 13 inches deep. did I mention NO CAGE :(

• skyebleu

Thanks for your replies everyone. I hope to get mine soon and I hope I get the metal cage too! Lots of things you could do with that. Thanks again, this is a great forum.

SkyeBleu
    "Dogs Rule My Life"

Washtenaw's Residential Interior & Exterior Remodeling Contractor