Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loamiel

what is the countertop made of? where to get it?

Loo Poletti
11 years ago
Kohler · More Info

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Vikrant Sharma Homez
    11 years ago
    Not very clearbut looks like Granite .
  • PRO
    Kohler
    11 years ago
    Hey Loo -- this is Mark at Kohler. The countertops are Blue Lagos stone. Hope this helps!
  • PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    11 years ago
    My client wants to replace the kitchen sink in his brand new house with an apron front sink. I like this one because the cabinet doors below the sink are the same height as the neighbouring cabinets. Most of the other apron sinks I've seen are so deep that they require shorter cabinet doors. Can you share what the style number/name of this sink is? We have a 30" wide cabinet.
  • PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    11 years ago
    Oops, I asked before I looked in more depth. I see the info on the link. Unfortunately it requires minimum cabinet width of 36". I'll keep the info on it for future reference anyway.
  • zenhome
    11 years ago
    Nice to see decorators are using these professional photos for ideas. Kohler has been most gracious too in supplying information on the products in the photo. I know In a previous post Cynthia you disagreed with professionals disclosing that info, but it works in your favour this time.
  • PRO
    SF Design & Build
    11 years ago
    It looks like a light soapstone
  • PRO
    SF Design & Build
    11 years ago
    If it's quartz, it looks like Chroma Coastal Gray. There is a Caesarstone equivalent to that too.