0

Is there a Puzzle Exchange Online anywhere?

mmqchdygg
September 18, 2006

My sister is WAY into puzzles (jigsaw). I saw her closet once. No room for clothes. Is there a forum like this online somewhere (like our Seed Exchange) where people exchange puzzles? Would seem like a less costly route than eBay- which is where she spends most of her time acquiring new ones.

Thanks.

• solana

Mary, I don't have a clue as to a forum, but a couple of leads:

Â Our town's recycling center has a 'barn' for re-usable items. There's a shelf of jigsaw puzzles.

Â If your Sis doesn't want to laminate the result, local library has them on loan.

• littleonefb

Solana,
    Try freecylce. org and see if there is a group in your area.
    You can post a wanted post for them. Also try yard sales and thrift shops.

Fran

• not_a_contessa

This may help.
    Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: puzzle exchange

• Puzzleexchange40

My mother-in-law sounds like she would give your sister a run for her money. She buys puzzles all the time and we put them together and then box them up. I would be interested in exchanging puzzles for free. Contact me at lmechtly@yahoo.com Thanks. I have been looking for someone to exchange with.

• albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft.

The county Senior Center across the street from my house has a place to exchange books and puzzles. It my be the only one in the world or perhaps it is typical. I don't know.

• Maya McMullan

I'm also looking for people interested in swapping puzzles.

• littleonefb

if you aren't adverse to doing jigsaw puzzles on line, think of all the reclaimed space in the closets you can have. this is what I have turned to doing instead of bringing them home.

Jigsawpuzzles.com

the site is free, just sign up and pick your puzzle to do. has various sizes, shapes of puzzle pieces, huge variety of subjects/

• Kerri Downs

I am looking to swap puzzles with anyone for free. Contact me at Kerrikoupons@yahoo.com

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us at 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun)