I am trying to find out what sort of mold spores I am accidentally inhaling when I take the moldy espresso pucks out to the compost.
The mold grows on the pucks in a couple days. It starts white, somewhat powdery looking, and turns green as it starts to sporulate. I don't recall if it will then have a black stage as well, I think it does.
I think it might be Rhizopus, but I wonder if it might be something of more concern like Aspergillus.
Does anyone know the common molds that grow on coffee grounds?