bunti_gw

Chukka koora seeds available

bunti

If anybody wants chukka koora seeds please write me. I do have plenty of them to share.

• gardenfreak

Hi:
    I just read your message. I have not heard of this veggie, but I love to try it. I love indian food especially the dal.

• smatta

Hi, I would love to have few chukka koora seeds if you still have some. Thanks. Have some Indian vegetable seeds I could send in exchange or send postage. Please let me know.
    e-mail - smatta@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Sushmita

• maggi_gardener

Hi,

If you still have some seeds I would love to have too, inexchange I have some thotakoora and beerakaaya seeds I can send it to you if you need. Thanks
    mamatarani@hotmail.com

• peaches0104

would like Chukka koora seeds, thanks

• sreedevi_alla

Do you still have? I have drumstick, bitter gourd, bottle gourd and tindora seeds in exchange.

• suniyb

do you have some chukka koora seeds available?

• nubi16

hi

i'm new to gardening and love to try it. please let me know if you still have them. i do not have any seeds to exchange

• mvazirani

hi
    I would like to get some chooka koora seeds if you have some
    thanks
    maya

• perennial60

Hi, Do you still have chukka koora seeds? If you do, would you please send me some. Please let me know if want me to send you some Arakeerai seeds. I am also looking for thotakoora and gongura seeds.

• suniyb

Hi,
    I have callaloo seeds only , no more chuka koora...

Callaloo is also kind of tothakoora,check online and if u need it i can post it.It is quite aggressive and come become a weed.

• mvazirani

Hi I would like to have some of the chuka koora seeds.please write to me and tell me how I can pay for itthanks

maya

• perennial60

Hi Maya,

I am looking for chukka koora seeds. I don't have any. I am sorry. I hope this helps.

• Swathi Krishna

Hi, can u please let me know if u still have chukka koora seeds available. since childhood i love this chukka koora leafs dal and curry. thanks a lot in advance.