lipstickplant

Tindora Ivy Gourd ( Root Cuttings)

LipstickPlant
8 years ago

Hello I have some tindora ivy gourd cuttings (coccinnia grandis) cuttings. These are not seeds but actual mature cuttings and is ready to shoot off given the right conditions. I am interested in fig cuttings if anyone is interested in a trade. Thank you

Comments (9)

• sups
    8 years ago

Hi
    I am new to this forum, so I couldnt send you a PM. I am interested in this trade.I have lots or fig cuttings ( brown turkey, osbourn, and red burgundy).

• mvazirani
    6 years ago

Hi
    I can send you a fig seedling if you send me a Tindora cutting
    maya

• jshriganesh
    5 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and need to start growing Tindora. Can anybody spare cuttings for Tindora and figs please. Thanks

Happy Gardening

• archesca
    5 years ago

Do you Still have tindora cuttings ? Can you spare a few?

• jshriganesh
    5 years ago

Sorry I need Tindora cuttings !!!

• ramiya_rajmohan
    5 years ago

Is it possible for you to share tindora cuttings with me , please.

• Sunitha Gunti
    4 years ago

Please i am looking for tindora plants any one help me out . please share the contact details to sunitha.gunti@yahoo.com

• Gladdy D'Cruz
    4 months ago

Hi, i am being serachin for Tindora Cutting, so hard to get them here in the US, Can you please send me on cutting can pay for the shipping too, email : gladdyf@hotmail.com

• Scott Mc
    2 months ago
    last modified: 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/zuOXneS7N50

The plant will not survive in below 0°C condition so you will need to protect the ivy gourd plant in the winter. See video on how to winterize the plant is you are in USDA zone 7 & below.