I had a productive Saturday in the garden, did you?
melle_sacto is hot and dry in CA Zone 9/
April 29, 2006
BUDGETING YOUR PROJECTHouzz Call: What Did Your Kitchen Renovation Teach You About Budgeting?
Cost is often the biggest shocker in a home renovation project. Share your wisdom to help your fellow HouzzersFull Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chordFull Story
KIDS’ SPACESDouble Take: Did MoMA Drop a Mini House in the Yard?
Or maybe it's garden art or even a modernist-loving giant's step stool. Use your imagination, then get the true tale hereFull Story
VALENTINE'S DAYTell Us: Why Did You Fall in Love With Your House?
What was it about your house that made your heart flutter? Share your photo, and it could make the Houzz homepageFull Story
ROOTS OF STYLERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and presentFull Story
MOST POPULARSee ‘Chihuly in the Garden’ at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
The glass artist’s work is well-sited to complement and contrast with beautiful plantings. His new installation opens SaturdayFull Story
Loudoun County's Distinguished & Innovative Interior Designers
- 96" Tall Burgundy Bamboo Screen Artificial Greenery in Pot - Kd
- 60" Tall Palm Artificial Tree Lifelike in Bamboo Wicker Planter
- 73" Tall Palm Tree, 16" Fiberstone Planter
- 51.5" Pachira Aquat Real touch, indoor/outdoor in Fiberstone Planter
- 53" Philodendron Erubescens Green Emerald in Fiberstone Planter
- 72" Tall Outdoor-Indoor Monstera Ceriman Artificial Indoor/ Outdoor Faux Decor
- 82" Tall Real Touch Evergreen Artificial Indoor/ Outdoor Greenery in Planter
- 93" Bamboo Artificial Tree in Natural Poles in Planter