jay3fer

Toronto West End GTA spring plant etc swap 2009!

jay3fer

Apologies if I'm stepping on anyone's toes here.

I searched and couldn't find a thread and it's March already, people!!!

Please post here if you're interested in a swap of plants / seeds / whatever!

Trades and giveaways only. Bring along anything you have too many of or don't mind giving away for a "free swap" circle... that makes it fun for everybody, even newbies!

The usual location is Zellers at Kipling/Queensway, and Sundays work best for me. Right now, the 17th, 24th and 31st are wide open (the 17th might be too early in the season). Tentatively, 10:00 a.m. works for me either day.\

So who's in? Post here or at my blog and I'll do my best to keep you posted!

Here is a link that might be useful: Here's where I'll post updates!

• jay3fer

Wish I could go back & edit my original post, but I can't.
    The dates I'm looking at are MAY 17, 24 and 31.

Sorry!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: My blog/site for updates.

• violetta

Hi there!

Glad to see your posting. A sawp this spring will be great! I will be there! I have a friend who also is very interested in coming. Together we will have several plants to offer.
    Regards
    Violetta

• wildflwer_2

Hi Violetta and Jay3fer

I would like to come if a date is reached, I am open to any date.
    There might be a swap in Brampton and I may go to that one too, so dont have it the same day.
    I dont know what day that one is. just check the post. for the date they decided. The last one I attended at the Kipling Mall was lots of fun. and the plants I got are doing great.

• jay3fer

Update: This swap will be held on Sunday, May 17 at 10:00 a.m.. (no idea when the Brampton swap is - someone please let me know if it conflicts!)
    **Note: this is the Victoria Day long weekend. Rain or shine: let's hope for NICE weather!

Here's a link to my blog/site for more details:
    http://ronypony.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-west-end-gta-plant-swap.html

PLEASE leave a comment at the bottom of my page to RSVP. Also add information about what you'll be bringing and/or looking for. We all stand a better chance of getting what we want (and getting rid of what we don't) if we plan ahead.

See you there?

Here is a link that might be useful: Toronto West-End Plant Swap