0
Find the right pro for your project

HAVE: Have hornwort comming out my ears want some?

ladyblues1965

I would be glad to send ya some for postage or trade for aqurium plants.

• hailie419

I would love some for postage, pretty please. Please let me know your addy & how much postage to send & THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

• kaysbelle

I would gladly send postage for some hornwort, if you still have some. Please let me know. Thanks.
    K

• happyseed

HI, do you still have any hornwort? I would be glad to send postage. Thanks, Sonja

• mothermolezone5

Any more left for postage?

• auntie_grizelda

If you still have any for postage, I would like some, please. Thanks, Joyce

• ladyblues1965

First two who sent pay pal they are being mailed today Thanks for your patience. I have been having band torubles and trying to get things in order. Sorry for the slight delay.
    Ladyblues

• pj_wood

If you still have some hornwort for postage I can gladly send paypal payment for postage. Thanks PJ

• mckjab1

is there any left? I would like some for postage too

• Pond Plant Girl

I'm interested in some hornwort if you still have it? Here's my list: http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/pondgirl

GAiL

Here is a link that might be useful: The Pond Plant Girl Show

• kaysbelle

I would like some hornwort it you have any left. Didn't hear from my first post - are they all gone?

• ladyblues1965

Sorry guys its all gone for now but this stuff grows incredibly fasy and I am sure I will have more soon. I usually throw it into the woods all summer. I will post again when I have too much
    thanks
    Kelley

• imhandymama

Seems that no one uses these forums anymore, but I'm very much in need of hornwort for postage if you have any.

• debbie_ms

I know this is an old post. But my ducks got in my pond and ate all of my plants. I would be willing to pay for postage for any water plants you have to share.