Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
signet_gw

WANTED: people interested in seeds for sase

signet_gw(6b)
9 years ago

Hi All ,

I was going to participate in the 4th Annual Fall Swap and packaged up a whack of seeds only to discover upon re-reading the rules , my seeds mostly weren't from named plants . I was offered to send them in and receive unnamed seeds in return but upon reflection, I don't really need more seeds .So I thought instead of sending them to the swap I would just offer the seeds to anyone interested for a SASBE . Here is a list of what I had packaged up for the swap.

Artic Iris
Pink with purple Somniferum poppy (www.aphotoflora.com) for pic of poppy -
Sugar Pie Pumpkin
Siberian Iris
Mini Indian Corn ( red)
Deep Pink Perennial Hibiscus (grows to 5 feet tall)
Blue Balloon Flower
Dragon Fruit
Purple Perilla
Larkspur
Milkweed
Hosta Erromena
Iris Pseudocorus
Hosta August Moon
Nicandra Physalodes

also adding to my list :
Purple Rose of Sharon seeds
white with red center Rose of Sharon seeds

I have 5 packages of each of these seeds to give away so If you are interested , contact me and I will give you my address to send your sasbe in. Please no regular envelopes as the seeds end up getting crushed in the postal machines.

Thanks
Signet

This post was edited by signet on Thu, Nov 27, 14 at 10:45

Comments (22)

• pennymacdonald
    9 years ago

Morning Signet...I would be interested in your pie pumpkin and Rose of sharon. Not sure they will grow here but I'll give anything a try. LOL
    If you still have some please let me know.
    Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Penny

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Penny, Haven't been here for a while and didn't get an email about your request but would be more than glad to send you out the seeds you want . Please email me and we can get going on this . Sorry to have taken so long to respond
    Signet

• pennymacdonald
    9 years ago

Good morning Signet and Merry Christmas.
    I to have been really busy here with all the holidays and to tell you the truth had totally forgotten about my request. LOL
    How about we get in touch just after Christmas? I still would love those seeds. Take care and talk soon.
    Penny

• goodseedcharlie
    9 years ago

Hi Penny, do you have any tomatoes?

• dawnkelsch13
    9 years ago

Any seeds left?? Email me if available for SASE at dawnkelsch13@gmail.com thanks

• evgrowland
    9 years ago

Interested in pumpkin, milkweed, hibiscus and both hosta. Please email me and let me know if you still have them.

Rowlandf4him@msn.com

• Nicky
    9 years ago

Click on Signet's name. It will open anther page page. You will see (in green font) view my trade list. Cheers.

• imagooch zone 6b/7a Chatham ON
    9 years ago

Just be aware that hostas do not come true from seed. You can't call them by the parent's name, but they might be very interesting ....or just be green... Or goldish.

• juelzy
    9 years ago

Probably too late, but if any left , I m intetested please email me ur details. Thanks (juelzy@hotmail.com)

• tpandii
    9 years ago

Do you have any remaining? Tanrae@gmail.com

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi all , First I don't have a trade list . I have never bothered to recreate it after it was deleted when Ivillage took over gardenweb . Just way too much work went into creating it in the first place .....then to just have it deleted well I was not a happy camper .

The list of seeds available are listed above in this post. I got an email from dawnkelsch13 and I gave her instructions on what I needed to send out the seeds .......never heard back from her. I do still have some seeds available (purple Rose of Sharon are gone ) and I would love to find homes for them . So juelzy ,evgrowland and tpandii please contact me at dirtundermyfingernails123@yahoo.com so I can give you my address and instructions for the bubble envelope. I would be happy to send some out to you.

Signet

• conner12366
    9 years ago

Do you have any seeds for indoors?

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Conner12366 .......sorry , no I dont .

Signet

• silvia_r
    8 years ago

Hi Signet, I would love to have some of the white Rose of Sharon seeds, if you have any left. Let me know and I will send a SASE. Thanks

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Silvia_r email me and I will give you my address and instructions for sending a sasbe for the seeds you would like .

Thanks

Signet

• silvia_r
    8 years ago

Thanks Signet. My email is silvia.r@Rogers. com

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I will wait to receive an email from you

Signet

• silvia_r
    8 years ago

Hi Signet, I'm new at this. I sent you my email address (silvia.r@rogers.com). I don't see an email adress for you. How do I email you?

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    8 years ago

my email address is in the 12th post ( not including the Original post offering the seeds.

• tuckeyda
    4 years ago

i am starting a seed library in our community this year, and would love whatever you can send, please, and I am new so how does this work?

• signet_gw(6b)
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Tuckeyda , This post is 5 years old , I posted it November 21, 2014 . I no longer have the seeds listed above . I may have some others I can offer if you want to send an sasbe . Contact me at the email address above and we can discuss it further . Thanks

Sponsored
More Discussions