Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rootdiggernc

Sept 22nd - NC Greensboro/High Point/Winston Salem Fall Swap!!

rootdiggernc
16 years ago

We're signed up and locked in for our Fall Swap on September 22nd! We did have a problem in that we couldn't get our usual shelter. The new location (same park) is on Waterview Rd. I will post directions to it sometime this week on this thread. We still have restrooms, but no playgrounds.

Here's the info...

What: The Fall Plant Swap for the High Point/Greensboro and surrounding areas

Where: Oak Hollow Park - Waterview Rd (directions will be posted later)

When: Sept 22, 2007

What time : The shelter is ours from 11 to 3. We can get there earlier and I'd like to suggest a 10:30 set up time and we'll start the swapping at 12:00.

Keep special trades at your vehicles to keep from getting them mixed in with the general swap stuff. There is a nursery on 68 called Nelsons if anyone is interested in visiting there after the swap I'll get you directions. There's also a Farmer's Market which generally has a good plant selection and good sales that time of year.

Our little group has been steadily growing and each swap gets better and better. I really appreciate the fun we've had and everyone's generosity in sharing. Don and I look forward to seeing old friends and new faces at this years event. If anyone has any questions Please contact me...

more info (including directions) at the link....

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/carolgard/exch0911501632449.html?6

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals