Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catherineclark1981

Do you make the curtains and do you ship to Australia?

catherineclark1981
11 years ago
The curtains in the image I am trying to find the material and have them made?
Private Residence · More Info

Comments (6)

• catherineclark1981
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Hi Jennifer,
    Are you able to give me a qoute for the bellow messurements, I have attached pictures of windows for you to see?

280 wide x 204 high for large window (we would want to do this wall to wall so that the curtains can be drawn clear of the door)

185 wide x 152 high for small window (we would drop these down to the floor to match the big window as they are in the same room)
    Thanks Catherine
  • PRO
    Jennifer Lang Designs, Inc.
    11 years ago
    Hi Catherine,
    I would need a lot more information inorder to draw this out. Do you have the hardware (rods etc) yet? What type are they? We need to know this in order to fabricate the drapes so that they attach to the rods, and we need to know if you want stationary panels (our photo depicts stationary panels) or drapes that can be opened and closed. I'd also need the dimensions of the walls, from floor to bottom of crown moulding, and the widths as well, and where those windows are in relation to the width of the wall. I could send you simple diagram to make this measuring easy for you to do. Before we do this however, here is what I've found out for you so far: Fortunately the fabric shown with the wide striped bands is still available, in the color as shown. It is sold by the yard (1 yard = .9144 meter) at a retail price of $220 (US $) per yard. Your discounted price would be $145 (US $) per yard. If this suits your budget, the next step will be for me to send you that diagram so that we can proceed with a complete quote for the custom fabrication. Just let me know. Thanks!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    PS. You could also opt to purchase the fabric from us and have the drapes fabricated yourself. In that case, your workroom would need to provide the yardage estimate. (we can convert from meters if neccessary)
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Catherine I rec'd an email notification that you had another question/comment, however it is not appearing here on this page. Please email me directly at jldsn@aol.com thanks
  • Heidi Bodor
    10 years ago
    What is the lamp material please? Is that all glass?