can you tell me where you got the tile. most of what i am seeing is irridescent. This does not appear to be
October 1, 2012
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach themFull Story
FEATURESSee the Vermont House Where Rudyard Kipling Wrote ‘The Jungle Book’
The author penned many works here, including his children’s classic, which Disney has remade into a movieFull Story
DATA WATCHHow Much Does a Remodel Cost, and How Long Does It Take?
The 2016 Houzz & Home survey asked 120,000 Houzzers about their renovation projects. Here’s what they saidFull Story
PETSWe Want to See the Most Creative Pet Spaces in the World
Houzz is seeking pet-friendly designs from around the globe. Get out your camera and post your photos now!Full Story
HOLIDAYSGot Hand-Me-Down Dinnerware? Make a Memorable Meal
They might be mismatched and not your style, but those inherited plates and forks can help bring meaning to your tableFull Story
HISTORIC HOMESSee the Home Where Charles Dickens Wrote Some of His Classic Stories
On December 17, 1843, ‘A Christmas Carol’ was published, and we’re celebrating with a tour of the famed author’s homeFull Story
LIFESee How Wabi-Sabi Can Bring Harmony and Beauty to Your Home
Create your own wabi-style style with beautifully weathered, humble materials around the houseFull Story
- Laura Davidson SOHO Mesh Management Chair, Dark Gray
- Harper Queen Sleeper Sofa, Innerspring Mattress, Cobalt Velvet
- Waves Photo Backsplash Tile Mural 11, 72"x48"
- Waves Photo Wall Tile Mural 7, 72"x48"
- Waterfalls Photo Wall Tile Mural 3, 48"x72"
- Waterfalls Photo Ceramic Tile Mural 10, 48"x72"
- Indoor or Outdoor Non-Slip Carpet Stair Treads, Set of 15, Brown
- Waterfalls Photo Wall Tile Mural 107, 72"x48"